“Our lives are difficult. Our losses are great sometimes. So grieve. Struggle. Find your way back on your own terms and in your own way.” —One Tree Hill (via creatingaquietmind)
Telling a person with depression to 'be happy' is like telling a cancer patient to cure themselves.
Things you should know about eating disorders...
- there are more eating disorders than just anorexia and bulimia
- guys have eating disorders too
- you can not tell if someone has an eating disorder by their body
- eating disorders are mental illnesses
- it takes hard work and patience to recover from an eating disorder, it does not just happen over night
- people of all ages have eating disorders
FUCKING THIS! ^^^^
That awkward moment when you wanna grab him, hug him tight and tell him everything's going to be just fine. But you can't. Because he's fictional.
“Relapsing in natural but it’s never a fun place to be. Embracing myself (specifically my body) is like touching heaven, and relapsing into how I’ve been taught to hate is like the rock bottom of a miserable, barren hell. Knowing that I don’t really hate myself and I don’t want to think I do pounds me into the ground and drags me around until I’m just raw and pissed off.” —Ms. Queenly (via fatterthanfiction)
“Life kicks you around sometimes. It scares you and it beats you up. But there’s one day when you realize you’re not just a survivor. You’re a fighter. You’re tougher than anything life throws your way. And you are.” —One Tree Hill (via couragehopestrength)